- Web Site: http://www.feu.edu.ph/institute-of-nursing/b.s-nursing
- Phone Number: (02)735-8713,
- Contact Name: Far Eastern University Institute of Nursing
- Street: Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines
- City: Manila, Philippines
- Province: Metropolitan Manila
- Country: Philippines
- Zip/Postal Code: 1015
- Listed: January 4, 2014 4:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program prepares graduates to provide and manage client care and to become members of the discipline of Nursing. Graduates are eligible to write the National Licensure Examination given by the Professional Regulations Commission Board of Nursing.
The BSN curriculum is organized around a clearly defined conceptual framework which combines general education and nursing education. The nursing education courses, which are held in our beautiful campus are enhanced by clinical instruction in both our state-of-the-art Virtual Integrated Nursing Education Simulation (VINES) Laboratory and selected healthcare institutions in the community.
Here, students gain valuable experience in the care of clients of all ages in a variety of health care settings.
For applicants to BS Nursing:
• All applicants will have to undergo a screening process prior to enrollment in the following areas:
1. Essential Physical Requirements – Height of at least 5 feet for female students and 5 feet 2 inches for male students
2. Essential Mental Abilities
3. Essential Sensory Perception
• Students should be physically fit.
• In order to qualify to Level II Nursing, students should pass the Nursing Aptitude Test (NAT) and evaluation process to be given before their Sophomore Year.
• Admission is during the first semester of each school year only.
• Only transferees with above average ratings in the FEU-CAT will be evaluated for admission.
For Nursing Transferees:
1. Grades should not be lower than 2.25 in minor subjects or its equivalent.
2. No major subjects will be credited.
3. Highest entry level is first year irregular.
4. IN will not admit second coursers.
3522 total views, 1 today